Thursday 22 August 2013

New in Bourjois




Bourjois bronzing primer - cream blush #3 Rose Tender - colorboost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach
















Bourjois Bronzing Primer 
This has a similar concept with the ever so popular Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel a.k.a the bronze universal. However, I have never thought of splurging in a bronzer. I may splurge on foundation or blush but just not bronzer. Bought it when I saw it was on sale at ASOS together with the cream blush. Anyway, this is suppose to be a primer but instead I use it for contouring my face. I find that this will also be a great multipurpose product, it can act as a corrector if your foundation is not in the right shade by mixing with your foundation. I like the fact that it is in a gel cream mousse consistency which I find very easy to blend. On the tube it looks very intense and orangey. But when you apply it on your face, it turn into a very natural matte brown look. It smells great as well, just like chocolate. I highly recommend this even if you have pale skin.

Bourjois Cream Blush
I have started to move to a cream blush girl since having and loving my Stila Convertible blush. Moreover, the cream-powder formula concept intrigued me to buy them. I choose #3 Rose tender as it leans toward the pink family. As you all might or might not know that I love my pink blush. It gives a natural glowy look to my face. I'm loving it so far. I apply it using my Real technique stippling brush or even my hands if Im in a hurry. Great on-the-go product. Longevity wise, they last around 5-6hrs. Not bad for a drugstore product.

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon
So, after, Clinique, Tarte, Revlon and Covergirl. Bourjois decided to make their own little chubby stick. Decided to buy them after swatching them at Priceline. I picked up Peach on the beach, such a cute name.  Compare to the Revlon JBKBS, it's way more moisturising and hydrating on the lips. But, colour wise, it does not leave any kind of stain and does not stays on the lip for along time. To be honest, I still prefer my Revlon JBKBS. But the fact that it has an SPF15 is really a plus for me.



So, have you try any of these new items? Do you like them??

5 comments:

  1. Nice Bourjois haul! I want to try
    out their chubby lipstick c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those products look great, i will be checking them out soon. Love the post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Bourjois was sold where i live! They always seem to have the cutest products! I like the cream blush a lot.

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  4. all looks so fab! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...