Thursday 1 August 2013

Top 6 essential Lip products


Lucas' Papaw,  Nuxe , Clarins Instant Light 01, Revlon JBKBS  honey, Dior lip glow, YSL gloss stick


I have always enjoy and love lip products. These are my top 6 highly recommended lip product on the go. I will go for Lucas' Papaw and Nuxe for pre-moisturising the lips before applying other lip products. For lipbalm stick, I adore my fancy Dior lip glow and YSL gloss stick. Feels good when applying on the lips and looks more sophisticated than your normal lipbalm. I could not go out without bringing my all time favourite Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain in Honey, it is just the perfect natural lip product for MLBB. You can never go wrong with it! I have to admit, all the hype about this Clarins instant light natural lip perfecter is so true. After applying lipstick, I will finish it off with my Clarins instant light and it just made my lips look more plump and 3D.

3 comments:

  1. I basically want and/or have every product on this list ! I love the idea of the Dior lip glow ! Great post

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a full review on the clarins lip perfector! Premoisturising with pawpaw is the best :D

    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...