I have been sporting gradient lips look for quiet awhile now. It's been my go-to effortless lips look. Gradient lips look is so popular among the Asian especially Japanese and Korean. I find them really flattering on. So here is my easy steps to achieve the perfect gradient lips look.
1. Prepare your lips by using a lip scrub and moisturise them.
2. Conceal the outer part of your lips. I like using a beauty blender or any sponge to dab on the concealer. It's recommended to use a moisturising concealer.
3. Choose your favourite lip product, it may be a lipstick or a liptint. Apply to the inner part of your lips.
4. Pout your lips and apply more of the lip product. I find it easier to pout to be able to easily apply to the inner part of the lips.
5. Pressed your upper and lower lips together. This will make sure that the tint will spread naturally and stays on longer.
6. Dab the lip product if needed.
7. Put a clear gloss to make your lips look fuller and plump. And.. Voila! Your gradient lips is done.
Super easy and fun!
Will you be trying this out ? Do you like them?