Sunday 25 August 2013

My Beauty Emergency Kit



So for me, carrying my makeup bag everywhere I go is a necessity. You just never know when you will need them. So it's better safe than sorry. Personally, I think a hand cream is every girl bestfriend. My current favourite is Hand food from Soap and Glory, it smells so good and very hydrating. I also like to bring along a pressed powder just in case I want to touch up during the day, the one I'm currently using is the MAC select sheer pressed powder. Plus, I can use the mirror for the compact powder. In addition, I think a good concealer like the YSL touche eclat can be good multi tasking product where I can do touch up with it and also highlighting my face if needed. I also like to throw in a mini size perfume in my makeup bag, the one I'm loving is Prada Candy, it smells so sweet. And of course, I need to bring my Dior lip glow to moisturise my lips and a two-in-one product for both lips and cheeks from Benefit Posietint to add in some life to my complexion. Lastly, to prevent myself looking like a grease ball, I'll always always bring my Clean & Clear oil control film.



Do you always carry a makeup bag with you?And what's your essential beauty products on-the-go??

2 comments:

  1. I definitely carry a small makeup bag with me whenever I'm out and about. One that is quite similar to yours :) You have a beautiful blog. Following you on GFC and Bloglovin now.

    Here's my blog: http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try that concealer! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...