Tuesday 29 October 2013

NODT : Dreamy Whimsical


Innisfree #121































I have never been a nail polishes hoarder or anything like that. However, since reading lots of beauty blog, I'm intrigued to try them out more often. Especially after reading and admiring those pretty nail polish post from Sleep and Water  blog. I feel so tempted to do my nails and experiment with all those glitter.

Anyway, today's NODT is dedicated to Innisfree nail polish glitter range #121. I have no single clue to what the exact name and description of this nail polish as it was all written in Korean. Innisfree #121 has a milky white base with variety of pastel colour glitter particles. Wearing this nail polish reminds me a lot about Easter. Don't you think so? I am pretty impress with the quality of the nail polish. I did mine three coats. Without top coat, mine last for 3 days without chipping. The glitter was easily distributed as well. I bought mine off eBay for around AUD$5 (from this seller ).



So, what are you wearing on your nails right now??

7 comments:

  1. This looks so much like Australis Milky Way and China Glaze It's a Trap-eze! Such a fun glitter - I love the ones with a pastel base :) Thanks for mentioning my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh! i google them up and they're indeed similar,, :)) the milky-ness base from Australis Milky way and the glitter particles from china glaze trap-eze .

      Delete
  2. That color is gorgeouuuss! Although glitter polishes are always soo hard to take off.

    Love your blog! It's so cute :)
    Would appreciate if you checked out mine
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! <3 Reminds me of this polish by Deborah Lippman. :) x

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, it looks like marbles =]

    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous! Would like to try it :)

    http://thesmellofjoy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...