Friday 25 October 2013

Benefit Posietint vs Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip tint // Dupes






L-R : Etude House Fresh Cherry #PK002 - Benefit Posietint Swatches // Stain


So let's talk about lip tints! I always adore lip tint as it's a great 2 in 1 product for the cheek and lip. They're great staple product on the go. Even for people who doesn't wear makeup, I would highly suggest to invest on one of these lip tint as they look natural on. Moreover, they feel super comfortable on the lips. Great for a "no-makeup" makeup look.


Benefit Posietint
One of my favourite lip tint has got to be the Benefit Posietint (US$30). Benefit Posietint is describe as a hot pink lip stain. Colour wise, it's quite pigmented on the lips.  However, not so pigmented when I use it as a cheek stain. The texture is milky. The stain will last for about 2-4hours. I find that it's a bit drying on the lips. Benefit Posietint has a brush applicator which I'm not a fan of, I personally prefer a dover applicator. 

Etude House Fresh Cherry 
I've just recently acquired Etude House Fresh Cherry in PK002 (US$10) . It's a bright pink colour. The colour is as pigmented as the Posietint. The Etude tint has a yummy fruity scent which I adore. I find that on the cheek, the stain is much more pigmented unlike the Benefit Posietint. Longevity wise, the tint will last for about 2-4hours as well. The good thing is, it's not as drying as the Benefit one. I also like the dover applicator on this. Moreover, it's way more affordable than the Benefit one. 




Have you try any of these? What's your fav lip/cheek stain??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...