Saturday 3 August 2013

Dedicated to NARS Gaiety




Nars Blush - Gaiety AU$46(US$29)


NARS Gaiety  is my very first high end blush purchased. Gaiety is describe as "candy pink", it leans toward a cool tone pink colour with a blue based undertone and it has a matte finish.  This blush is where my love of NARS begin. I bought it last year when I just starting off to love and enjoy putting on makeup. I heard a lot of raved and hype about NARS blushes. Therefore, I decided to give it a go. The lovely MUA at Mecca Cosmetica tried it on me and I totally fell in love. Although, I have to admit that I felt intimidated by the bright colour on the pan. However, they look so lovely on.  As I am pretty fair with cool skin tone, pink blush suits me best as it brighten up my complexion. I am also a very heavy-handed when it comes to blushes, but with Gaiety I can get away without looking like a clown. NARS blush has a great lasting power,  as far as I remember on me it basically last around 8 hours with a bit of fading at the end of the day. Texture wise, they're very soft and finely-milled. Ever since then Gaiety has become my go-to staple blush. Surprisingly enough, I have not even hit-pan on it, just a lil bit of dent. 



Have you tried Gaiety? What do you think of it?



2 comments:

  1. I've not tried Gaiety but I have Angelika which I think is similar? In that it's a cool, bright pink - but it has silver glitter and Gaiety is matte. I love NARS blushes - they are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blusher that doesn't have shimmers in it. BTW, the color looks gorgeous! Nars just does the best blusher ever.

    www.whiteboardkid.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...