1. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (SX05) : Heard loads of good review about this stuff. It's like a magic in a small tub. It can basically perform as concealer, bronzer, and even foundation depending on the shades you are going for. Although it might seem small (0.63oz), but it is a very hardcore industrial base product. So, you only need a pea size to make this work.
2. Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette : The name says it all. It's a compact neutral eye shadow palette goodness. Every women out there at least need one (or five?!) good neutral eye shadow palette. I always go for Urban Decay for a good neutral eye shadow palette. Urban Decay just know what they're doing.
3. Topshop Flower Dress : I love wearing dresses as it's very versatile. I can dress it up and down, wear it with sandals during summer or layer it with black leather jacket and tights in the colder months.
4. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish : All the UK beauty guru's have been constantly raving about this lil thing.
5. Jo Malone in Cucumber and Earl Grey : If you love perfume, you'll probably fell in-love with Jo Malone scents like I'm. They provide a variation of unique combination of scents. They feel and look more luxurious and sophisticated than your typical perfume. Worth trying them out!
6. NARS blush in Deep throat : Besides NARS orgasm, Nars deep throat is another cult favourite. As I'm not a fan of shimmer on blush, I would opt for NARS deep throat rather than orgasm.
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel Bag : This has been on my wishlist for the longest time. Probably a year now?! I find them to be a great alternative to the Celine bag which is unfortunately way out of my budget.
What are you coveting at the moment??