Tuesday 17 September 2013

The repurchase products





























Today post is dedicated to my most-loved trustee product. As the title suggest, it's a repurchased products. I have probably at least repurchased the item once which shows how much I adore the product as I don't tend to repeat on buying the same item again and again. I get bored easily. So, it's a pretty rare sight of me being loyal to one particular products.

Soap & Glory Clean on Me shower gel : This stuff smell amazing! If I need to choose one shower gel to use in my whole entire life, I'll stick to this as long as they keep on producing it. This shower gel, reminds me a lot of my favourite scents, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

Lucas' Papaw Ointment : A multipurpose product  but I mainly use it for moisturising my lips and sometime my cuticles. I think almost every Australian have this. This has become one of my staple product. One tube last me for quite a while.

Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray : I don't know how I can lived without this spray anymore especially during summer where my makeup tends to melt away and wear off. This setting spray really helps my makeup to stay put. My HG , will continue to keep on purchasing this.

Indeed Lab Hydraluron : Out of all these item, the only item that I haven't finished is this hydraluron. But, I have already bought two more tubes as a backup. Great serum, can't go wrong with this stuff.

Maybelline Instant Age rewind Eraser concealer : Favourite under-eye concealer. The sponge applicator is a plus as well. Very hydrating on the skin.

Maybelline Mascara : I have to admit that my all time favourite mascara will be from Maybelline. They just offer a great range of mascara at an affordable price. My Top 3 mascara from Maybelline will be the Falsies, Colossal Cat Eye and Mega plush.

St-Ives invigorating apricot scrub : This is probably my 1000th tube. Before I become a skincare addict, my skin surface was terrible and I have a pretty bad blackheads around my nose. This has a become the Hero of saving my bumpy skin and nothing can beat this awesome scrub.





Do you like any of these stuff? What have you repurchased??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...